Admission: Next Steps
We are delighted that you are interested in Lehman High School. The following is a guideline to provide you with important steps to becoming a future Lehman Cavalier:
- Contact Lehman High School Simply email our Principal Denise Stauffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (937) 498-1161 or (937) 773-8747.
- Spend a day at Lehman Students and their families are always welcome to visit Lehman High School. Students are also able to visit during the school day and follow a Lehman student around for the day. To schedule a visit, please contact the Assistant Principal at the number above or email him at email@example.com.
- Attend our Open House Students and their families are encouraged to attend our Open House in November. The school will be open from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. to allow students an opportunity to visit teachers, hear about classes, talk with coaches, tour the facilities, and hear from current Lehman students. The Lehman Limelighters will be performing at 7:30 p.m. and we invite everyone to stay and join them. We also will have a scholarship drawing for those prospective students who attend the Open House.
- Submit your application for admission and request for records Lehman High School has open enrollment. Students do not have to take a placement test. Students interested in registering for Lehman should contact the guidance counselor, Charles Hoying at firstname.lastname@example.org or the principal, Denise Stauffer at email@example.com. A student at the time of his/her initial entry to Lehman shall present a copy of any information provided by the school that he or she most recently attended. An original birth certificate should be available upon request. A copy of the student's grades and credits from his/her previous school is necessary before the student is officially admitted.
- Register for classes Scheduling for the next school year will begin in February with the distribution of the curriculum handbook and registration packet. A schedule request form will be provided to the student and should be completed and signed by the parent and student. There is a non-refundable registration fee.
- Applying for Financial Assistance Lehman High School offers a tuition assistance program for those who qualify. Financial aid evaluations are conducted through a private organization not associated with the school. The program is offered to all families, and all are encouraged to apply. Because the amount of tuition assistance is limited, grants are awarded based on need. Financial Aid applications are available by contacting the school's front office after February 1st. The deadline for postmark of the Financial Aid form is April 30th. Grant recipients will be notified as soon as we receive word (usually this is in June).
- Structure Payment Plan Lehman uses a tuition management program to help families finance their child's education. The tuition management plan that we use is called FACTS. This plan allows families to make monthly, semi annual or annual payments. The first payment for the new school year is due in July. To learn more about payment options click here.